I’d be such a good girlfriend you’re all missing out
*blinks multiple times*
1. Smile at strangers, it doesn’t matter if they don’t smile back.
2. Make a small talk with elderly, and see how it brightens up their day.
3. Don’t be negative about yourself, or any other being.
4. Get outside and let nature amaze you.
5. Do what your body tells you, it knows the best what you need.
6. Do what makes you, you wonderful soul, happy. Happy as fuck."
sometimes i really want to explore abandoned places but then i remember that i sprint out of rooms after i turn the lights off
Getting bad again for no reason after you’ve been so happy for a long time is literally one of the worst feelings ever
I love seeing medical articles with photographs depicting period cramps like this
when it actually feels more like
also i wouldnt be wearing those light colored pajama pants if i were her
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."